From intellectual challenges to physical impairment, approximately two million Australians under the age of 65 live with a disability. The Primary Club's charter is to help these Australians lead more fulfilling and rewarding lives through sport and recreation.
A charity formed in 1974 by a few cricket tragics who wanted their love for the sport to help those who would benefit from support, we've given more than $6 millions to local charities to buy:
- specialist playground equipment;
- wheelchairs for Wheelchair Sports;
- equipment for blind cricketers;
- horse-riding arenas for the Disabled;
- Hydrotherapy pools;
- Specilaise yatchts for Sailability;
- and much more!
The result is bringing the joy of play, competition and participation to those who are often left out.
Help us bring joy to even more Australians. Join the primary club now!