Each time an Australian cricketer scores a 'primary' or 'golden duck', our members are fined $10 via a tax-deductible donation to our charity trust.
To date in 2023/24, there have been 13 such occurrences. The latest was Ben Dwarhuis's first ball duck in the T20 vs India on 3rd December: B: Mukesh.
At a glance, here is the full list to date:
- Tim David, T20I vs India on 29/11
- Josh Inglis, CWC vs Afghanistan on 7/11
- Mitchell Starc, CWC vs Netherlands on 25/10
- Glenn Maxwell, CWC vs Pakistan on 20/10 (pictured above)
- Josh Hazlewood, CWC vs Pakistan on 20/10
- Megan Schutt, 3rd T20I vs West Indies on 5/10
- Steve Smith, 2nd ODI vs India at Indore on 24/9
- Mitch Marsh, 2nd ODI vs South Africa on 9/9
- Matthew Short, 3rd T20I vs South Africa on 3/9
- Tahlia McGrath, ODI vs Ireland on 25/7
- Grace Harris, T20 vs England on 1/7
- Marnus Labuschagne, 1st Ashes Test vs England at Edgbaston on 17/6